Saturday, July 14, 2012

Decorating for Kids



The best part about decorating for children is that I feel braver about adding bright colorful designs. Although I am drawn towards bright colors and cluttered aesthetics, I censor myself because it isn't quite mainstream. But with designs for children, the sky is the limit! Here are a few examples I have come across:

The rainbow tree stumps are a neat idea. Below is a daycare center room that has hanging plasticware as art. Dollar store items like these are super budget friendly. I can just imagine having a child who is crying, fidgety, or cranky and being able to entertain them with the handing objects, without having to bend over to find something off the floor. I especially like the large triangle structure for dual use with chalkboard on the outside and pseudo tent/play fort.

From KiDs Care

No comments:

Post a Comment